Wheel Flow Indicator Model-FI-20-W-S
A Sight Flow Indicator is a device installed in a pipeline to provide means of verifying the fluid flow. The direct indication of flow is useful to detect any flows in the pipeline or system. The measure advantage over electronic devices is that it is difficult to distinguish flow problems or malfunction in the device.
NXG MTD makes Wheel Flow Indicators and Pelton Wheel Indicators are very useful to determine approximate flow rates by observing the speed of the rotation of the wheel.
- Greater visibility
- Easy for maintenance
- Low-Pressure Loss
- Distillation Plants
- Coolant Flow monitors in CNC Machines
- Water Flow Indication in Spot Welding Gun
- Mechanical Seal coolant Indication
- Injection Moulding Machines
- Power Plants
- Steel Plants
- Rubber Moulding machines
- Domestic water Flow Indication
- Hot Water Flow Indication for geyser