FS-4XSCAD Liquid Flow Switch
- NXG MTD Make FS Series Flow Switches are piston-operated Flow Switches based on Volumetric Flow Measurement Principle. FS Series Flow Switches are suitable for low flow high-pressure flow detection applications and can be used for gas, Water, Water-based coolants, oils, and many other chemicals.
- FS Series flow switches are available in SS316 wetted parts in some cases, Aluminum Ally, Glass Filled Teflon, or Polyacetal Material is also used. NXG MTD has more than two decades of experience in manufacturing and customizing flow switches based on various proven technologies.
- Process Connection: 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ BSP/NPT Female
- MOC of wetted PArts : SS316 ( Standard Version)
- Max Continuous Pressure: 200 Kg/cm2
- Max. Working Continuous Temperature: 80 Deg. C
- Electrical Rating: 1A 230 VAC/DC SPDT Reed Switch.
- Electrical Connection: 4 PIN DIN 43650 Connector.
- IP Rating : IP65
- Flow Ranges : 5 – 30 LPM , 10- 60 LPM ( Water)
- Setpoint Accuracy: 3% of FSR
- Item Code: FS-4X56SCAD
- Production Capacity: 300 UNITS / MONTH
- Delivery Time: 2-3 WEEKS
- Packaging Details: CARDBOARD BOX