FS-3SCAD / FS-3NSCAD Miniature Series Flow Switch
- Hermetically sealed electrical contacts.
- Better accuracy over the range.
- Precisely adjustable flow setting.
- Low maintenance.
- Viscosity Compensated Design
- Industrial monitoring application
- Oil Monitoring in Lubrication and hydraulic systems
- Flow switching in High Pressure Systems
- Flow Switching in Cooling Plants
- Coolant Monitoring in Machine Tools
- High Pressure Flow Rate monitoring
NXG MTD make Piston type flow switches are designed for positive detection of fluid flow through the process. Herein the spring supported magnetic piston is displaced by the fluid force. This displacement actuates reed switch causing to switch over the contact. FS series models provides precise adjustability over wide range. These are suitable for water, lubricating oils, gas/air etc.
Scale Tolerance : ±3-5% of full scale
Max. System Pressure : 100 Kg/cm2
Temperature Range : 8° to 100°C
Sensor Specifications : Hermetically sealed reed switch
Contact Rating* : 1A 230VAC 50 VA , SPDT 1NO+1NC
Hysteresis : Depending on Switch value
Available Port Sizes : 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ BS P/N PT
MOC OF WETTED PARTS
Housing : SS316L
Spring : SS316L
Float : SS316L
Fittings : SS316L
Wetted parts are those which come directly in contact with the process fluid
Note: Fluid should be very clean. Suspended particles may clog the flow switch which consequently affects the flow switch performance. Please take care of surge currents to avoid damage of Reed switch element. In such cases please apply R.C. (Resistor & Capacitor) network.
|Line Size||Model No.||Recommended
Max. FlowLPM of H2O
LPM of H2O
|W Max. MM||H Max. MM||L
|3/8″ – 10mm||FS-3SCAD / FS 3NSCAD||25||0.5 – 5||2-20||30||90||122||525|
- Do not use excessive forces Wide fixing nozdes/ couplings. Use thread sealing for leak-tight joints. Do not hold switch in vice or wrench.
- Do not exceed electrical rating of the read switch. Use auxiliary relay or contactor for higher current rating and extra number of contacts
- Do not exceed normal pressure rating of the switch for standard models. Consult manufacturer for higher system pressure.